[pcductape] Xray

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:44:23 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

   Okay How's this look?? I used my Kodak easy share software ,imported it
into there. Then I imported into my incredimail animations collection for
easy access.  Now Bob you made me crack up. This is my right ankle. I have
been saying I have been layed up. This is a fixator<like a erector set>to
keep my ankle together while healing. Those pins go into my bones in my
ankle, then also 2 more pins on up the leg. I belong to a group on yahoo for
people with these kinds of things, and we swap xrays and pictures, and I
needed to learn what to do with my scanned in images. I already know how to
do with my digital camera, just new at scanning. Now if you really want to
see what the leg looks like..let me know and I will send you another picture

 Thanks for all your help!! Barbara

JPEG image

GIF image

JPEG image