[pcductape] Re: Work too, Computers in tractors?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 05:08:49 -0500

Good luck on your exam!
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chuck Haller

  You?re right Carl; Artesian water is usually very good, also cold enough
to drink from the tap.  A lot of the bottled water here (California) is just
city water that?s been re filtered and still sells for a fortune.  I keep
thinking of the fact that EVIAN spelled backwards is NAÏVE.

  Yeah, 1:55 am here, been trying to study for my MCSE exams, but not having
enough concentration, guess it?s time for bed.