[pcductape] Re: Work too, Computers in tractors?

  • From: "Chuck Haller" <teknospud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 02:06:57 -0700

You?re right Carl; Artesian water is usually very good, also cold
enough to drink from the tap.  A lot of the bottled water here
(California) is just city water that?s been re filtered and still
sells for a fortune.  I keep thinking of the fact that EVIAN spelled
backwards is NAÏVE.
Yeah, 1:55 am here, been trying to study for my MCSE exams, but not
having enough concentration, guess it?s time for bed.