[pcductape] Re: Work too, Computers in tractors?

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 03:38:25 -0500

Hi Chuck,

You're up late.    I was expecting Bob to say that he pumps the water from his
lovely river to the tanks but I've read another message where he says he gets
water from natural springs out of the ground.   That is the best drinking water
available.   There are companies that bottle the natural water and sell it for
$1.05 a bottle (at least here in Houston).