[pcductape] Re: Work too, Computers in tractors?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:24:12 -0700

Hi Pam,
No Pam. We have four in use now. Three for five houses, twenty thousand gallons
worth and this one for an acre garden my brother wants to do.

My brother builds these tanks for the wine industry around here.
We fill them from natural springs that seep out of the hills around here.
Those tanks are made out of stainless steel, so they'll all be around here when
we are all gone.