[pcductape] Re: Work too, Computers in tractors?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:13:01 -0700

Now Carl, I do work some times.
Today I helped my brother stand up this 6500 gallon tank he wants to use to
store water for a garden.

After we got it up, I went kayaking for the rest of the day.
I need a computer for our tractor too. It took us three tries to get the
tank up. It kept falling over sideways, but persistence pays off.