[pcductape] Re: Witty attacks your firewall and destroys your data

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:02:47 -0800

My understanding is the hardware firewall is good because it doesn't have a
computer to it.  It has an IP number that they might get to, but they would have
to get more to get past it, but there is no more to get easily.  However, with
just a computer that has an IP number, one is already into the computer, once
they get to it's IP address, so can cause trouble easier, as they can get to all
the information.