[pcductape] Re: Windows xp - FAT V NTFS

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:40:44 +0200

Hi Carl,

I prefer NTFS because it is a more secure system. Downside is it
probably is more difficult to boot into NTFS from a normal boot disk.
Having said that, I have two drives in my computer with two partitions
each, all formatted using NTFS and I've never experienced any problems
with this file system.

Of course, you could always download the Ultimate Boot CD which should
get you out of just about any mess. Obtainable here:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Have a good day!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303