[pcductape] Re: Windows XP Firewall

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:25:03 -0800

Good Job Carl...As soon as I sent you the msg. I realized that I was on
Diane's computer and had not yet updated to the 7. I was at 6. I will try to
update her computer, but it was not on her computer I was having the
problem..it is on mine and yes that is 7.
Will have to see if I can find your old email msg to follow it thru again. I
am now on mine..
Seems like someone is schlepping off around here and not keeping up with all
these computers. I suggested to Diane that we fire them immediately. She
readily agreed until we realized it was me..I tried to get out of it and
take life easier, but she refused so I guess I am stuck. She just won't fire
me.!