[pcductape] Re: Windows XP Firewall

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:39:13 -0600

Are you sure you have AVG7?

To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 8:28 AM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: Windows XP Firewall

I have run not launch and there is no right clicking on a big button, or properties?
I do however have all of the Email scanner stuff off or disabled. I will dbl check again to make sure it is off in every place it is suppose to be off.
Unless we got Gremlins creeping in their and turning it back on in the middle of the night.
I will nuke it out and re-install..perhaps it got messed up during installation of if..
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>