[pcductape] Re: Windows XP Firewall

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:12:15 -0600

Hi Trapper,

I like for AVG to check my incoming/outgoing mail. :-) Of course, with cable connections, it fast.

I think I know what caused the Windows XP Firewall to come back on. I have my SP2 set to automatically check and install new updates and I suspect that one of the updates put the firewall back on. Hey, Scott, what do you think?