[pcductape] Re: Windows XP Firewall

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 13:02:19 -0900

I got something of the same type of problem going on with the NEW AVG. I had it disabled to check the email..yet it seems to have a mind of it's own and is going to check my email no matter what..!
So for now it is back on...But I want it off!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>