[pcductape] Windows Update

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 01:37:46 -0500

Ok, I just installed 15 Critical Windows Updates. The reason why I
haven't installed them before- besided having problems with the driver
updates I installed, my brother (the computer genius) told me that the
windows updates can screw up your computer.  I have no idea if I needed
all of the updates (I don't know what some of them are for) but I guess
if they're critical, I must need them, so installed them all.  Under
Windows XP it says there are 17 updates.  I don't know if I need all of
them.  I'll have to look through them. If I'm not sure, I won't install
it, I guess.

~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~