[pcductape] Re: Windows Picture & Fax Viewer

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:08:48 -0600

MessageHi Vic,
Thanks for the reply.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Victor Firestone
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 3:42 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Windows Picture & Fax Viewer

  There is no shortcut that I could find that opens that application - it is
run by rundll.dll - that is a dll that runs dll's as an
application. So far I have not found an answer to your question anywhere on the
net either. But.............a right click on any
suitable file will allow you access to the picture and fax viewer.

  TTFN – Vic

the best in others; to leave the world a little
better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social
condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because
you have lived.