[pcductape] Re: Windows Picture & Fax Viewer

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:42:23 +0200

There is no shortcut that I could find that opens that application - it
is run by rundll.dll - that is a dll that runs dll's as an application.
So far I have not found an answer to your question anywhere on the net
either. But.............a right click on any suitable file will allow
you access to the picture and fax viewer.

TTFN – Vic