[pcductape] WinXP and printer

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:20:01 EDT

Hi all
  Ladies complaint, printer prints strange characters. This was easy to
figure out that the wrong print drivers were installed in the machine. She is
going
to install correct drivers after she downloads them from the manufacturers
site.
  I thought that while I was in looking around (for the above problem) I
would clean out the spool folder, however I could not find that folder. Does XP
use the spool folder (like 95,98,me does) for print jobs and where is that
silly
thing? Knowing my luck I just overlooked it or maybe it was just a duh
moment..... lol.
  TIA
  De