[pcductape] Re: WinVNC

  • From: Sandi <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:00:55 -0500

I just tested it on mine and hubby's machine and it worked great.  Now, one
problem.  Our network is on cable through a router.  How am I going to
access my machine from hers (TN) if necessary?  I know all the IP addresses
because my cable one is static, the router's is static and my machine (only)
is static.  Will this app detect where to go on the network using the cable
IP if my box is the only one running the viewer?