[pcductape] Re: WinME vs W98SE

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 23:05:39 -0700

Hi Matt,
I'd say you likely can delete the windows folder and install Win98.
As long as you don't format, you won't lose any of here stuff.
However, you will not remove any hidden system files that are buried on your
hard drive.
And this might cause a problem, which I can't be sure on?

So, what doesn't she like about winMe?
I didn't know it was so different than win98?