[pcductape] Re: Win XP home ed.

  • From: "Sandi" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:28:14 -0400

And a Gig really rocks!  Heh heh heh.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Skeen
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 5:01 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Win XP home ed.

  De,

  Welcome to the World of XP! My humble little contribution to your epic is
to consider adding more RAM to the new machine, 128MB is a wee bit on the
lean side for XP.  256MB is about the minimum you should run, 512MB is far
better.

  That Guy In Africa...
  ICQ#  39461303
  ~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~