[pcductape] Re: Win XP home ed.

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:01:27 +0200

De,

Welcome to the World of XP! My humble little contribution to your epic is to
consider adding more RAM to the new machine, 128MB is a wee bit on the lean
side for XP.  256MB is about the minimum you should run, 512MB is far
better.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~