[pcductape] Re: Win XP home ed.

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:50:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/2003 1:12:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
bnoble@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> , there is
> an event viewer that will tell you if there are any errors that happen while
> the
> computer is running. If you double click the error it will tell you a bit
> more
> about the problem. Check the application and system part.

   Ya I remember you talking about this, just have not made it there yet,

> Limit what's running in the tray or all programs that start at start up, that
> you are not using. Remember all these programs can be started from the start
> button.

   Not too much is running at this time if you look at the tray (lower right
hand corner) but when I was in the services thing it looks like alot running
that does not even show up in the tray.