[pcductape] Re: Win XP home ed.

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:11:51 -0700

Hi De,
What Carl is talking about is in control panel, administrative tools, there is
an event viewer that will tell you if there are any errors that happen while the
computer is running. If you double click the error it will tell you a bit more
about the problem. Check the application and system part.

Limit what's running in the tray or all programs that start at start up, that
you are not using. Remember all these programs can be started from the start
button.

Also, do a defrag if you haven't yet.