[pcductape] Re: Win XP home ed.

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:02:47 -0500

Hi De,

It's no secret but I've been using Windows XP since it 1st became available a
couple of years ago and now I would not dare go back to another os.   I love
it.   Bob, the River Man, will tell you to keep up with  the Administrative
Logs off of the Start - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - Ad logs and
review it each time you have an error.;  Or use "Help" to find out more.  Even
now, with a slow start, you can review the logs to see what's loading and if
there are any conflicts.   Btw, Windows xp is not as fast of the older os's.
Also, in all fairness, shut down the excessive programs that are loading on
reboot.   Use Start - Run - Msconfig to get to your Startup folder and just
uncheck all.      Then start rebooting and add programs one and a time until
you have what your want.