[pcductape] Re: Win 2k up time

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 04:35:44 -0500

Hi Pam,
Here is an article that came in today's mail about Windows xp.
"The Holy Grail for many Windows computer users is "uptime".
Uptime is the amount of time a computer can go before it has
to be restarted. How do you figure out how long it's been
since you've restarted your computer? You could keep a log,
but that would be really boring! A better way is to use the
Windows Uptime tool. Just download the file and place it in
your WINDOWS directory. Then open a command prompt and type
"uptime" (without the quotes). Bingo! There's your uptime.
We've had XP Pro systems up for over 200 days. Let us know
your best uptime.
http://www.winxpnews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=030429TI-UpTime "