[pcductape] Re: Win 2k up time

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 00:06:31 -0500

Hi all,
Just got home and found lots of messages! =)

Bob is right in that I'm looking for system up time, but Sandi and Dan
mentioned something that will be of help until I find what I'm looking for.
Since I have a LAN that activates when I boot up and remains active it will
get me a close estimate to system up time unless the network goes down.
And Scott and Eric have pointed me to downloads that will accomplish what I
am wanting too.  I still know I remember seeing it built into Windows.....
somewhere (Eric keep thinking about it) so I'm going to hold off downloading
something until I give up trying to find the built in feature.

Thank you, all of you, for your contributions!!  And don't be so quiet! =)

-Pam