[pcductape] Re: Win 2k up time

  • From: "DanT" <ezzmoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:59:05 -0700

I use earthlink so this may not pertain to you Pam but all I have to do is left
click on the little icon in the tray that looks like 2 monitors with a cable
connecting them. When I do this a box pops up that says disconnect or status. I
click on status and it tells me what number I'm connected to, How long I've
been connected and at what speed and also how many bytes I have sent and
received. I'm running the Widows XP Home Edition. Hope this is of some help,