[pcductape] Re: Win 2k up time

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pam <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:47:09 -0500

Hello Pam,

P> Hey all,
P> I've seen somewhere on Win 2k, a clock showing how long the system has been
P> running but I can't remember where I have seen it..  Does anyone know where
P> it is?

There's a program that tells this info, but I can't ever remember what
it is. There's a way to cheat, though: Press Crrl-Shift-Esc, and on
the Processes tab, look at the CPU Time for System Idle Process, and
that'll give you a close approximation. Mine says 71 hours 35 minutes,
but it's low by 10.5 hours, mostly due to a TV recording app that I
have that sucks up 9.5 hours by itself.

Best regards,
 Scott                            mailto:Wizard@xxxxxxxx