[pcductape] Re: Win 2k up time

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:31:09 -0500

That didn't work for me either.  But I remember having the same trouble with
another command a while back so I looked up what I did to it to keep the
window open and there was a /k before the word command.  So, I tried that
and sure enough it kept the window open but it also told me that 'systeminfo
is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file.'  I guess it's just an XP goodie?