[pcductape] Re: Win 2k up time

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pam <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:58:29 -0500

Hello Pam,

BN> Yea you guys, but I think Pam is looking for system up time, like how long
the
BN> computer has been running?

It'll work if the cable/DSL service is solid and rarely gets
interrupted.

Pam, try this:

click Start -> Run, and type this:

cmd /c systeminfo | more

When it's done, it'll display a screen of info, including the uptime.
To see more, press the Enter key.  The window will close when you hit
the last line.

--
Best regards,
 Scott                            mailto:Wizard@xxxxxxxx