[pcductape] Re: Why do we have so many places to post to??

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:47:13 -0900

I can't keep track of  where we were, or where we are going, let alone what
we are doing...

Many years ago We met on toolbinners with that crazy man...We had a couple
of them groups..one for bad jokes even, then Sandi started up this
group..then someone came along with ads...so  she got pcductape started
again someplace else..pcductape has moved here and moved there..We had a
contest along the way and designed the logo..then we had pictorials( started
by me :-) then handed over to Elaine...Ralph jumped in every now and then
and our friend Graham...I got busy and was on the move so I gave up my
position as a moderator, or maybe I got fired...:-)
Every time we moved or added another group we all stayed together and just
migrated along..( oh yeah there was Jason's group somewhere along the line.)
I tell ya a politician on a good day couldn't keep up with this story.

But that's my story and I am sticking to it..ha!