[pcductape] Re: Where is the default folder for Cache files for Foxfire?

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:51:34 -0600

Hi De,

See Pam & Sandi's messages below.

  From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:13 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Where is the default folder for Cache files for
Foxfire?

  In a message dated 12/8/04 12:27:56 PM Central Standard Time,
Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Where is the default folder for Cache files for Foxfire?

   Carl
     That is a very good question. I have looked all over my computer, let
windoze search thru my files, checked in Firefox help files, Firefox does not
show the path in the options area, silly program. Sorry I am out of clues.
     Anyone else??
    De