[pcductape] Re: Web page

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:56:33 -0800

Hi Steve,
I think FrontPage makes pages in whatever setting your screen is set to.
So you might try changing your screen resolution before you start to see if it
helps at all.

If the have a IE browser later than four I think, they can drag what they want
blue and set the printer prep stuff to print selectively and they will only get
what is in blue.