[pcductape] Re: Web page

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:46:47 -0600

Hi Steve,
How anyone sees your page will depend on 2 factors, one being the size
limits you set your page to display at, and 2, the screen size of the
visitor.  Statistically speaking, the majority of people have a screen
resolution of 600 x 800 and professional sites are usually built with the
majority of users in mind.
Having not seen your page I can't say whether this is a viable option for
you but you might be able to use a floating width table for your page and
then the text will increase or decrease according to your viewer's settings.
(width="100%")

Hope that helps,
Pam