[pcductape] Web page

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:11:19 -0800

I am the web master for my church, can someone tell me some things about
If I build or edit a the web page and my screen resolutions are high, 1280 x
Dose that affect the way you see or anyone else sees the web page, would it
give you screen wrap?
It looks great on mine.
But several friends say the get the tool bar or scroll bar at the bottom and
they only see half of the page.
And it prints the same way.
Any tips on how to fix this.
I also put documents ( lessons ) on line to be down loaded and printed, they
say it doesn't print but half a page,
Landscape view.
Is there something I am supposed to do so everyone is able to print the

Here are the links I am talking about.

Steve Clark
Moreno Valley, California

Did you know? Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.