[pcductape] Re: Web based messages only

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:31:17 -0600

Hi Mack,

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.   Do you
want us members to go to the web site to post messages?
Or,  are you saying you do not want to receive messages
via email and that you will go to the website to read
messages?   I'm not sure members can control the
receipt or non-receipt of email for other members.
Perhaps your issue would be best taken up with the
Postmaster of the site.

Opps, I see what you are doing.   You are taking
advange of Sandi's offer to manually change your
subscription.     A  private message to her would
prevent confusion of us lazy people (me) who don't
bother to read the old  message 1st.  sorry.  :-)

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx