[pcductape] Re: Warning - Warning - Warning

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:25:46 -0800

wished mine would tick even once..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carl
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 8:51 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Warning - Warning - Warning

  Hi Trapper,

  I did not expect to revive my pc that easy but it happened.   What I really
did was to turn the power off for a minute or so and turn it back on.   The 3rd
time Windows xp kicked in;   I don't know why but it did.    Windows xp is
kinda like an old Ford pickup truck, it just keeps on a ticking.   :-)