[pcductape] Re: Warning - Warning - Warning

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:51:04 -0500

Hi Trapper,

I did not expect to revive my pc that easy but it happened.   What I really did
was to turn the power off for a minute or so and turn it back on.   The 3rd
time Windows xp kicked in;   I don't know why but it did.    Windows xp is
kinda like an old Ford pickup truck, it just keeps on a ticking.   :-)