[pcductape] Re: Warning - Warning - Warning

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:46:21 -0500

Thanks Vic,

I'll give them the once over.

  From: Victor Firestone
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 11:26 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Warning - Warning - Warning

  Look for jf16 - not free but very good
  or  RegScrub XP and of course RegClean from Microsoft

  Carl wrote:

    Hey Guys,

    I use a lot of software off the Internet that is free but every once in a
while one will bite you.   This message is to alert you to Freebyte Backup
software with Freebyte Task Scheduler.   After I installed that software I
noticed my programs took much much longer to load and my WebPages were very
slow.   One morning my system had crashed and an error message said "could not
find operating system".   I kept rebooting and finally Old Windows XP kicked in
and right away I uninstalled FreeByte Backup software and now my computer is
it's old self;;   FAST.

    I'm looking for a free registry fixer software to fix the mess that
Freebyte made.   Any suggestions.