[pcductape] Re: Warning - Warning - Warning

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:26:23 +0200

Look for jf16 - not free but very good
or  RegScrub XP and of course RegClean from Microsoft

Carl wrote:

Hey Guys,
I use a lot of software off the Internet that is free but every once in a while one will bite you. This message is to alert you to Freebyte Backup software with Freebyte Task Scheduler. After I installed that software I noticed my programs took much much longer to load and my WebPages were very slow. One morning my system had crashed and an error message said "could not find operating system". I kept rebooting and finally Old Windows XP kicked in and right away I uninstalled FreeByte Backup software and now my computer is it's old self;; FAST.
I'm looking for a free registry fixer software to fix the mess that Freebyte made. Any suggestions.

TTFN - Vic /

affection of children;
friends;
better;