[pcductape] Warning - Warning - Warning

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 03:24:37 -0500

Hey Guys,

I use a lot of software off the Internet that is free but every once in a while
one will bite you.   This message is to alert you to Freebyte Backup software
with Freebyte Task Scheduler.   After I installed that software I noticed my
programs took much much longer to load and my WebPages were very slow.   One
morning my system had crashed and an error message said "could not find
operating system".   I kept rebooting and finally Old Windows XP kicked in and
right away I uninstalled FreeByte Backup software and now my computer is it's
old self;;   FAST.

I'm looking for a free registry fixer software to fix the mess that Freebyte
made.   Any suggestions.