[pcductape] Re: WIN32/MAGISTR.B

  • From: "DanT" <ezzmoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:58:48 -0700

Gosh I don't know what I would do without lists like this. I'm allways having
some little (or big problem) and if I didn't have my list friends to turn to I
would have spent a fortune on repairs or most likely just given up a long time
ago. I get so many great tips on here that I can't imagine being without it. I
am not sharp enough to be of much help but I'm hoping that someday I will be
able to repay all the help I have had. These lists are great, Thanks Everyone,
DanT