[pcductape] Re: WIN32/MAGISTR.B

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:54:58 -0500

Hi Martha,

I did crank up the System Restore right away.   I sure feel
sorry for those folks who do not participate in email lists
like ours.   I have a class mate friend who refuses to join a
list and a few weeks ago he caught a virus and could not get
rid of it and he ended up taking his computer to a computer
store where they charged him $75 for what he could have done
free.