[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued and Ghost

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:06:18 -0800

Hi Pam,
I'd say my computer is a learning box, so whatever I can learn from it I do.
I have things on it that if I lost, I would miss, but could do without.

I occasionally back up my email stuff, address book, favorites and the stuff in
my documents, and the desktop, so I guess I wouldn't lose everything.
I just recently got a cdrw. Before I used to do it on a second hard drive, but
after a friend lost two drives at the same time, I decided to get the cdrw.

I'm not familiar with the latest version of Ghost and haven't kept up with it.

From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>