[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued and Ghost

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:41:44 -0600

I don't use OE at all.  I use Outlook, which does the same thing as you
explain of OE6.  I think the virus filter used by your ISP is your angel in
I'm very careful with my machine, probably moreso than most, because I make
my living from this box.  I can't afford to lose out to a stupid virus. (I
say this and think to myself how stupid I am that I have a brand new hdd and
unopened copy of Norton Ghost sitting on my shelf, waiting on me to back up
my system, but I haven't done it yet for some reason)
Speaking of Ghost and backups, what do you know about Ghost?