[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:24:27 -0800

Hi Pam,
Since IE 6 came out, only pics will auto open.

Before, that, I never could figure out how everyone was getting all the viruses
and I never saw one? Actually, before that, I don't think there were many auto
opener viruses.

I've only seen a few suspect virus type emails in my time. :O)
I have them saved in a folder and will dump them on an isolated computer
sometime to check them out and learn what I can, but I haven't gotten to that
yet.