[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:56:51 -0800

Hi Steve,
I've never ran an anti virus program on my computers for more than a check.

I don't need to.
I get plenty of action running it on other peoples computers.
Usually, the darn things slow down their computers, or don't catch a bug,
because they don't update.

I also think it is possible that a lot of antivirus programs give a lot of false
alarms.

They do have their purpose, so don't read this as I'm totally anti-anti-virus.
:O)