[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:47:53 -0800

Hi Pam,
No.
I've worked on some on other peoples machines.
Most were fairly easy to remove.
I do admit to going to the antivirus web pages to find out about each virus once
I identified it, so as to know more about it.

I did click on a little worm once on my list that someone asked if it was a
worm.

It just changed my home page on my browser to go to some porn page.
Once I figured out how it was starting, that was the end of that.