[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:26:13 -0800

Hey Bob
The last three customers said the very same thing.
When I put Norton on there computers it found four viruses on one,
seven on the other, and so on.
For what ever reason it was stuck in their restore file.
I deleted the file.
I figure if the PC crashed I wasn't any worse off.
As it is a lot of work for me either way,
Some times it is more beneficial for home users to just format and start
over.
Do to the fact all the crap they download.
Boy they start to holler my music.
I look at them as if I really care, and laugh inside.
They have no idea how little I care.

I tell every one about this list.
About tech TV, all I get is I am to busy.
I ask when did you back up last.
Duh!

So to those, I say suffer.

Steve Clark
Moreno Valley, California
P.S.
Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Hi Pam,
OK, and thanks for the info on the virus programs.
I don't run one, but people always ask me what to use, so now I can
recommend one. :O)