[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:29:37 -0800

Hi Pam,
I meant by IE 6, OE 6, which is part of it.
OE 6 doesn't open anything excepts pics.

I suppose you could set it to do so.

I think I have a copy of the Klez thing, which I received about a month ago.

For some unknown reason, I just don't get all the virus stuff coming in my email
that I hear others get.

Part of it might be that my ISP does some active filtering of emails for some of
the worst viruses. If they catch them, I don't see them. :O)