[pcductape] Re: Viruses - continued

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:18:16 -0600

I was meaning the email virus type that you don't have to open for it to
execute.  I get them all the time.  Reason I know is because PC-Cillin tells
me when it detects something.  I have some commercial email addresses, like
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and so harvested by all the spam jerks.  I get
atleast 1 virus email a day and sometimes 5 or 6.  The KLEZ.E and KLEZ.H,
according to the stuff I receive, is still alive and well, kicking and
screaming, is the most prevalent virus out there, and apparently continuing
to infect people daily.
You gotta share your secrets with me.  =)

Pam